Resources and Support
We’re here to help you make your Chapter the best it can possibly be. Here are some of the resources and support groups at your fingertips:
- Material production like flyers and invitations
- Surface and electronic mail
- Web-based publicity and public relations
- Planning and reporting forms, formats and helpful hints
- Segmentation research (scholarship winners, student club participants, varsity sports teams, etc.)
Helping you grow:
- Leadership coaching
- Best practices guidelines
- Liaison with alumni groups at other institutions
- Conferences and workshops
- A webpage on the alumni Web site
- Annual funding and progress assessments
Alumni chapters are funded by the Alumni Office and are accountable to the Alumni Office and the York University Alumni Association (YUAA) with regards to how the funds are used. The Alumni Office also works closely with University councils, groups, and organizations to support Chapters.
York is U
Want to connect with students—your future members? This student organization can connect you with students. They are also an invaluable source of information about the interests and attitudes of our soon-to-be alumni.
YUAA Board of Directors
A deeply committed group of volunteers from a wide range of York faculties and departments make up the York University Alumni Association. They are currently establishing a committee to assist in the work of Chapters.