BI 2010: Regular Papers
- "Cognitive Effort for Multi-agent Systems"
Luca Longo and Stephen Barrett
- "Comparing EEG/ERP-like and fMRI-like Techniques for Reading Machine Thoughts"
Fabio Massimo Zanzotto and Danilo Croce
- "Domain-Specific Modeling as a Pragmatic Approach to Neuronal Model Descriptions"
Lars Schwabe and Ralf Ansorg
- "Guessing What's on Your Mind: Using the N400 in Brain Computer Interfaces"
Marijn van Vliet, Boris Reuderink, Christian Mühl, and Mannes Poel
- "An Adaptive Model for Dynamics of Desiring and Feeling based on Hebbian Learning"
Tibor Bosse, Mark Hoogendoorn, Zulfiqar A. Memon, Jan Treur, and Muhammad Umair
- "The Role of the parahippocampal gyrus in memory encoding and retrieval: an fMRI study"
Mi Li, Shengfu Lu, Jiaojiao Li, and Ning Zhong
- "Improving Individual Identification in Security Check with an EEG based Biometric Solution"
Qinlin Zhao, Hong Peng, Bin Hu, Quanying Liu, Li Liu, and Yanbing Qi
- "Sparse Regression Models of Pain Perception"
Irina Rish, Guillermo Cecchi, Marwan Baliki, and Vania Apkarian
- "Concept Learning in Text Comprehension"
Manas Hardas and Javed Khan
- "Interaction Between Visual Attention and Goal Control for Speeding up Human Heuristic Search"
Rifeng Wang, Jie Xiang, and Ning Zhong
- "How does repetition of signals increase precision of numerical judgment?"
Eike Benjamin Kroll, Jörg Rieger, and Bodo Vogt
- "Single Trial Classification of EEG and Peripheral Physiological Signals for Recognition of Emotions Induced by Music Videos"
Sander Koelstra, Ashkan Yazdani, Mohammad Soleymani, Christian Muehl, Jong-Seok Lee, Anton Nijholt, Thierry Pun, Touradj Ebrahimi, and Ioannis Patras
- "Towards Systematic Human Brain Data Management Using a Data-Brain Based GLS-BI System"
Jianhui Chen, Ning Zhong, and Runhe Huang
- "Modelling the Emergence of Group Decisions Based on Mirroring and Somatic Marking"
Mark Hoogendoorn, Jan Treur, Natalie van der Wal, and Arlette van Wissen
- "Computational Modeling and Analysis of Therapeutical Interventions for Depression"
Fiemke Both, Mark Hoogendoorn, Michel Klein, and Jan Treur
- "Feature Rating by Random Subspaces for Functional Brain Mapping"
Diego Sona and Paolo Avesani
- "The Role of Posterior Parietal Cortex in Problem Representation"
Jie Xiang, Qin Yulin, Chen Junjie, Zhou Haiyan, Li Kuncheng, and Zhong Ning
- "Segmentation of 3D Brain Structures Using the Bayesian Generalized Fast Marching Method"
Mohamed Baghdadi, Nacéra Benamrane, and Lakhdar Sais
- "The Effect of the Normalization Strategy on Voxel-Based Analysis of DTI Images: a Pattern Recognition Based Assessment"
Gloria Díaz, Gonzalo Pajares, Eduardo Romero, Juan Alvarez-Linera, Eva Lopez, Juan Antonio Hernández-Tamames, and Norberto Malpica
- "Language Analytics for Assessing Brain Health: Cognitive Impairment, Depression and Pre-Symptomatic Alzheimer's Disease"
Jarrold William, Peintner Bart, Eric Yeh, Ruth Krasnow, Harold Javitz, and Gary Swan
- "Brain Activation and Deactivation in Human Inductive Reasoning: An fMRI Study"
Peipeng Liang, Yang Mei, Ning Zhong, Yanhui Yang, and Kuncheng Li
- "Investigation on Human Characteristics of Japanese Katakana Recognition by Active Touch"
Suguru Yokotani, Jiajia Yang, and Jinglong Wu
- "A Time Series Based Method for Analyzing and Predicting Personalized Medical Data"
Qinmin Hu and Jimmy Huang
- "The Effect of Sequence Complexity on the Construction of Protein-Protein Interaction Networks"
Mehdi Kargar and Aijun An
- "Expression Recognition Methods Based on Feature Fusion"
Chang Su, Jiefang Deng, Yong Yang, and Guoyin Wang
- "Basic Level Advantage and Its Switching during Information Retrieval: An fMRI Study"
Haiyan Zhou, Jieyu Liu, Wei Jing, Yulin Qin, Shengfu Lu, Yiyu Yao, and Ning Zhong
BI 2010: Short Papers
- "Brain Signal Recognition and Conversion Towards Symbiosis with Ambulatory Humanoids"
Yasuo Matsuyama, Keita Noguchi, Takashi Hatakeyama, Nimiko Ochiai, and Tatsuro Hori
- "Attentional Disengage from Test-related Pictures in Test-anxious Students: An Evidence from Event-related Potentials"
Rui Chen and Renlai Zhou
- "Recurrence Plots for Identifying Memory Components in Single-trial EEGs"
Nasibeh Talebi and Ali Motie Nasrabadi
- "A Brain Data Integration Model Based on Multiple Ontology and Semantic Similarity"
- "Clustering of fMRI Data Using Affinity Propagation"
Dazhong Liu, Wanxuan Lu, and Ning Zhong
- "A Study of Mozart Effect on Arousal, Mood, and Attentional Blink"
Chen Xie, Lun Zhao, Duoqian Miao, Deng Wang, Zhihua Wei, and Hongyun Zhang
- "A Qualitative Approach of Learning in Parkinson's Disease"
Delphine Penny-Leguy and Josiane Caron-Pargue
- "Towards Inexpensive BCI Control for Wheelchair Navigation in the Enabled Environment - Hardware Survey"
Kenyon Stamps and Yskanda Hamam
- "A Cognitive Architecture Based on Neuroscience for the Control of Virtual 3D Human Creatures"
Felipe Rodríguez, Francisco Galvan, Félix Ramos, Erick Castellanos, Gregorio García, and Pablo Covarrubias
- "Data Fusion and Feature Selection for Alzheimer's Diagnosis"
Blake Lemoine, Sara Rayburn, and Ryan Benton
- "Rank-Score Characteristics (RSC) Function and Cognitive Diversity"
D. Frank Hsu, Bruce Kristal, and Christina Schweikert
- "Behavioural Abstraction of Agent Models Addressing Mutual Interaction of Cognitive and Affective Processes"
Alexei Sharpanskykh and Jan Treur
- "Modelling Caregiving Interactions During Stress"
AZIZI AB AZIZ, Jan Treur, and C. Natalie van der Wal