Conference Location: Technology Enhanced Learning Building (TEL), York University, Toronto, Canada.
Address of York University: 4700 Keele Street, Toronto, Ontario, M3J 1P3, Canada
From Pearson Airport to York University
Taxis and limos are available on demand at the airport. Flat rate
to York University is currently $40.00. It
takes about 20 minutes. It is better to bring a campus map to show
the taxi driver which building you would like to go to in the university.
By Public Transit
To use the Toronto Public Transit (TTC) to get to York University's Keele Campus from the airport, you must first take a bus, then the subway, and then another bus. The cost is $3.00. The amount is paid while getting onto the first bus, and valid the whole way to York University. Remember to ask the bus driver for a transfer ticket, and keep this on you for the whole journey. It will take approximately 90 minutes to get to York University. The suggested routes are:
- Bus 192 leaves the airport from terminals 1,2 or 3 to Kipling Station. Then take subway: Eastbound to St.-George Station; then change to the Northbound subway line to Downsview Station; then take the Express bus 196 (or regular bus
106) to York University.
- Bus 58A leaves the airport from terminals 2 or 3 to Lawrence West Station; then get on the subway to Downsview Station; then take Express Bus 196 (or
regular bus 106) to York University.
Directions from Pearson International Airport to Keele Campus of York
University are as follows:
- Leaving each terminal follow the overhead street signs to HWY 401
- Follow HWY 401 East (either Collectors or Express) to HWY 400 North.
- Follow HWY 400 North to the Steeles Ave. exit
- Exit onto Steeles Ave and go east
- Follow Steeles Ave east until North West Gate of Founders Rd (right turn shortly after Jane Street, York University signs will be visible at both roads.)
From Union Train Station in Downtown Toronto to York University
From the Union Station, take the subway (Spadina line) to the Downsview
Station. Then take the Express bus 196 (or regular bus 106) to York University.
There are a few bus stops inside York University; you can ask the driver where
to get off in order to go to the York suites reception (#47 on the campus map
), the Exexutive Learning Center (ELC) Building (#94 on the campus map
), or the TEL Building (#39).
It takes about 45 minutes to get to York University from the Union Station.
The cost is $3.00.
Driving Directions to York University
More information on how to drive to York can be found
We suggest that you park at the Student Services Parking Garage (#84 on the
) or the Atkinson Lot (#83 on the map).
The Student Services Parking Garage is close to the Executive Learning Center (ELC) building and not too far from the TEL
Building. The Atkinson Lot is close to York Suits and not far from TEL.
For more information about parking at York, please see
York's Parking Service's Web site