Career Fair Winter 2014
RSA is one of the world’s leading multinational insurance groups with over 300 years of experience and over 20 million customers worldwide. At RSA we have a culture that supports and rewards high performance with a competitive reward policy for top performers. Our rewards package includes competitive compensation, work / life balance, opportunities to learn and the chance to make a difference working for a worldwide industry leader.
Type of positions: New Graduate, Masters and PhD level, Bilingual (French/English), Part-time
Recruiting for: This is an exciting opportunity for a new graduate who wishes to build a career in insurance. You would be part of a dynamic team and would serve as the first point of contact for our clients and brokers. This is a 24/7 work environment with non-traditional shifts. We have full time, contract opportunities available.
Number of positions: 4
- Bilingual (French or English) a must
- University degree or College diploma an asset (or enrolled in University or College)
- Minimum 1 year servicing clients on the phone
- Excellent verbal and written communication in providing world class customer service
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and grasp new concepts
- Excellent computer, keyboarding skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office software
- Upon hire, immediately enrol and successfully complete the C11 – Principles and Practices of Insurance course and continue to work towards your CIP designation
Where positions are posted: Career Centre's online job posting system and www.rsagroup.ca
How to apply:Apply online at www.rsagroup.ca. Please apply for either the full-time or part-time Bilingual Customer Service Representative NCSC. Kindly note that we do have some unilingual positions available also.
How to prepare: Please bring your resume and be prepared to answer questions in both French and English if you are applying for a bilingual position.