Professional Etiquette Workshops
Whether you're meeting professionals at a recruitment event or you're participating in online communities to build your network and learn more about career options and job opportunities, it's essential that you make a positive and professional impression. These workshops will help you put your best face forward.
Registration on the Career Centre's online system is required for all workshops (you must sign up for an account on the system before you will be able to register for any workshops).
Making a Great First Impression in Your Interview and Beyond workshopLogin to Register
Approach your next interview or networking event with increased confidence by learning how you can influence the first impression that you make.
- Gain an understanding of how to prepare for interviews and networking events.
- Learn how to effectively articulate your skills and accomplishments when meeting new people.
Dining Etiquette workshopLogin to Register
Many business functions take place in dining situations – whether it's meeting an employer for a second interview or networking with colleagues at a formal event.
- Understand the basic rules of dining etiquette.
- Learn the skills to apply these rules to professional dining situations.
|Wednesday, August 27, 2014||2:00 – 4:00pm|
Professional Etiquette workshops
All Career Centre workshops
- Career Exploration workshops
- Job Search workshops
- Professional Etiquette workshops
- Further Education workshops
What Students Are Saying
Making a Great First Impression workshop: " I learned a lot from this workshop in terms of how to introduce myself, what to put on business cards, and how to dress professionally. I have more confidence in myself! "
Dining Etiquette workshop: "After learning basic [dining] etiquette and the purpose behind the etiquette, I am now more confident in other issues of manner/politeness as well."