Student Information System (SIS)
The Student Information System (SIS) is the administrative application used to track academic records of all undergraduate and graduate students. SIS has also developed various on-line web applications for staff, faculty and students.
The University is committed to taking every reasonable step to protect the confidentiality and privacy of the information contained in the records of applicants/students. These records are kept for academic purposes only and should not be used otherwise. Unless compelled to do so by law, or authorized by the student in writing, users of the University's Student Information System will not disclose the confidential contents of student records to any party outside the University or to non-authorized members of the University community.
- York faculty and instructors
- Administrative staff
- York students
- SIS Designates - Changes, additions and deletions to faculty and staff access to the SIS administrative applications must be approved by the Departmental Designates.
- For Administration - Various SIS applications available to staff including on-line student statements and administrative reports.
- For Faculty - Some SIS applications are specific to faculty such as on-line class lists and student documents.
- For Tech Support - Access is restricted to these applications for SIS tech support only
- To find out which administrative applications you can acces, please contact UIT Client Services at email@example.com or ext 55800 (416-736-5800)
How to get support
- Please contact UIT Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext 55800 (416-736-5800)
- SIS Training via Registrarial Services - Training courses are offered throughout
the year on SIS and Web based modules.