AirYork configuration and connection instructions for Mac OSX 10.7
Step 1 - Configure your device to obtain network settings automatically
- Click on the wireless icon in the task bar located at the top right of your screen and select Open Network Preferences.
- Click the Advanced button at the bottom right of the Network window.
- In the TCP/IP tab, select Using DHCP under Configure IPv4.
- Click OK and then Apply to apply the changes made and close all windows.
Step 2 - Select the AirYork network and connect
- Click on the wireless icon in the task bar located at the top right of your screen and select AirYork.
Step 3 - Log in using your Passport York account username and password
Once authenticated, you should be connected to the Internet.
- Open up a broswer such as Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. The browser should be redirected to the AirYork login page as shown below, otherwise type in any URL such as www.yorku.ca.
- Enter your Passport York username and password and click Log in.
How do I get help?
If you are experiencing problems after following the above steps, answers to some frequently asked questions and other helpful hints can be found on the AirYork Self Help page:
AirYork Self Help
If you need help you can contact the helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-736-5800.
Back to Main AirYork