Connecting a Mac OSX 10.7 device to eduroam
- Click on the wireless icon in the task bar located at the top right corner of your screen and select eduroam.
- In the authentication window, enter the following and click Join:
- Username: <Passport_York_user_name>@yorku.ca
- Password: your Passport York password
- The Verify Certificate window will pop up, asking you to verify the certificate for server eduroam.yorku.ca and issued by COMOD High-Assurance Secure Server CA. If so, click Continue.
- You will then be prompted for your machine's admin password in order to add this certificate to your Certificate Trust Settings; click Update Settings.