Multimedia Production Services
University Information Technology's (UIT) Multimedia Production Services offers users the ability to blend previously recorded material (e.g. event recordings), material produced in a studio and scanned stills, into multimedia production. Please note: Significant pre and post production planning may be necessary.
- York faculty and instructors
- Administrative staff
- Academic researchers
- Consultations and studio recordings take place on the Keele campus.
- Multimedia production that requires extensive scripting or web programming is excluded.
- During peak periods, the service may not be available. Users are advised to book as early as possible.
- Clients who miss three scheduled appointments results in cancelled engagement and must rebook, subject to availability
- Users and Multimedia Producer may collaborate on available options and jointly select the one that serves the optimum academic / administrative needs.
- Service is available Monday to Friday, from 8:30am to 4:30pm. The requestor is not necessarily present for all activities.
- Service is available at both Keele and Glendon campus.
- Charges are applicable for creating materials for non-credit courses at the rate of $50 per hour.