The Class lists service allows Faculty members, or class instructor, to view student enrollment lists for each of their course.
- Faculty members who need to view students enrolled in their classes.
- Course Directors who need to view the list of classes that fall under their direction.
- Faculty and Department Admin. Assistants who are authorized to view the class lists on behalf of faculty members.
- Use of Class List application requires authentication by Passport York.
- The instructor's authorization to view the class list is determined by the instructor's name attached to the class in the Course Offering System (COS), within the Student Information System (SIS) database.
- The course director's authorization is determined by the name at the course level, in COS, within the SIS database.
- Admin. Assistants are granted authorization by a table maintained by the Registrar's Office.
- The Class List is only available for the previous, current, and subsequent academic years.
- Class Lists are related to the Course Grades application, so that the same list of students will be available for adding grades at the end of a term.
- Class List service is available 23 X 7, from 1:00 a.m. until midnight - except during maintenance outages. In the event of a scheduled downtime, notification is given typically 1 week in advance, except during emergency downtimes, when every effort will be made to notify the user community as early as possible.
- Class Lists are available on the Internet, with connectivity to the York University Network.
- The Class List service can be found on the webpage: www.sis.yorku.ca
- There no charges associated with this service.
- To request this service, you must have a Passport York account. Also you must be a Course Instructor, Course Director, or Admin Assistant for the Faculty or department.
- To access the Class
List application, visit http://classlist.yorku.ca
How to get support
- Please contact UIT Client Services at email@example.com or by calling ext. 55800.
- Training is provided by the Registrar's Office, by calling extension 88626.