University Information Technology (UIT) provides scanning and processing services for exams that are composed of multiple-choice questionnaires, and are submitted on Optical Mark Reader (OMR) scanning forms. The exams are graded and statistical analysis undertaken with results emailed to York email addresses indicated on the cover sheet.
- York faculty and instructors
- Administrative staff
- The standard York University Test Scoring OMR purchased from UIT Client Services will be processed.
- Test Scoring OMR forms that are NOT purchased from UIT Client Services will be subject to additional cost.
- Test Scoring OMR batches dropped off for processing will have a three business day turn around time.
- Test Scoring OMR forms brought in for processing must fulfill the following:
- Forms must have a completed and printed cover sheet. Please click here for the required cover sheet.
- Forms must be secured by elastic bands or placed in envelope.
- Forms cannot be crumpled or folded.
- Forms must be organized and all facing in the same order.
- Forms must have an unmarked timing line. Option One
- To order Test Scoring OMR forms, see information about Purchasing forms by clicking here.
- To request processing of completed Test Scoring OMR forms, bring them into Steacie Bldg, Rm 107, 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Mon-Fri with the cover sheet printed available here. After hours drop-off also available through mail slot in the door (107 Steacie).
How to get support
- Please contact UIT Client Services at email@example.com or by calling ext. 55800.