Cell Phone Service
For the convenience of York University community members, University Information Technology (UIT) has partnered with Telus Mobility, to offer Cell Phone service to faculty and staff. Telus Mobility offers York employees special rates and conditions on the purchase of cell phone packages. In addition, community members may also take advantage of a wide assortment of products like smart phones and mobile devices accompanied by payment plans from UIT.
- York faculty and instructors
- Administrative staff
- Academic researchers
- Eligible members are required to have a valid budget number in order to take advantage of corporate plans and charges.
- An existing phone number provided by another Cell Phone service provider like Bell or Rogers, may be possible for an additional cost.
- To view a selection of available Cell Phones and products, please visit http://www.telusmobility.com/
- Cell Phone service is provided by Telus Mobility, using the Telus cell phone network.
- Charges vary, based on the type of Cell Phone ordered and the corresponding special rate plan or package offered. Details can be obtained by contacting UIT Telecom Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request this service, please contact UIT Telecom Services at email@example.com. Please review the various mobile products, plans and packages available from Telus Mobility prior to requesting the service.
How to get support
- Please contact UIT Telecom Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext 55800 (416-736-5800)