- For all legal documents and when proof of mailing is required
Business Reply Mail
- Departments wishing to have mail returned (i.e. a survey or invitations) should use Business Reply mail. You only pay for the pieces that are returned .This service must be done through a permit issued by Canada Post, contact Printing Services. (55527) for more information. 2014 rates: up to 50 grams. $0.82, up to 100 grams. $2.05, 100 to 200 grams. $2.67, 200 to 500 grams, $3.69
- A means of sending high volume mail-outs minimum of 5000 pieces, special processing required, incentive pricing 2014 rates, up to 30 grams. $0.70, 30 to 50 grams $0.92. Call Mailing Services for details ext. 55572.
- A means of sending promotional material to potential customers and students, minimum of 1000 pieces, special processing required, incentive pricing 2014 rates up to 30 grams $0.43, 30 to 50 grams $0.45, 50 to 500 grams $0.65 + $3.10 per Kilogram. Call Mailing Services for details ext. 55572.
Canada Post Courier Products
- For time sensitive service for documents and parcels (1 day local, 2-3 days between major Canadian cities).
- Built in confirmation system and for additional fees, you can request a signature or get added insurance coverage.
- Prepaid labels are available for purchase.
- For guaranteed delivery service within the fastest possible time (before noon the next day for local delivery and generally one day regionally).
- A signature is standard and additional insurance is optional.
- Recommended courier for USA and International destinations.
- Delivery to major destinations within 2 to 4 days; lesser destinations 3-5 days.