Submit your key requests to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information
- Department and Building
- Name of recipient (Indicate Faculty/Staff/Student/Departmental Key Cabinet)
- Room number
- Key number (if known)
- Number of keys required
- Account number
- Departmental Authorization
- Departmental Contact Name and Extension number (Administrative Assistant/Key Coordinator/Department Representative responsible for key distribution).
Once the approved key request is received by the Key Control Centre, the
key request will be processed within 7-10 days. For large orders (greater
than 50) please allow 20 days.
- The client will be contacted when the key(s) is ready to be picked up
- Keys can be picked up from the Customer Service Centre at the William
- Small Centre, between the hours of 8am-4:30pm, Monday - Friday.
- Keys must be picked up by the departmental key coordinator.
- ID must be shown.
- Key Issue Authorization Agreement must be signed.