Stores inventories over 6,000 different parts and supplies services provided by Facilities Services trades staff. A small inventory of supplies which are used other University departments, on a continual or daily basis, are also available to community. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff field enquiries and provide advice on obtaining parts and supplies not readily available from the Stockroom.
Stores is located in the Physical Resources Building and operates Monday to Friday, 8am - 4:30pm.
Stores provides the following services:
- Maintains the inventory of all parts used in the general maintenance of the University's buildings and equipment.
- Receives parts and supplies ordered by Facilities Services including special orders.
- Informs and advises customers concerning parts and supplies, and where and how parts not stocked by the Stores can be obtained.
- A limited selection of cleaning supplies such as paper towels, garbage bags, chemical cleaners and brooms.
- Construction, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, hinges, fasteners, wire, fixtures and pipes.
- Safety supplies.