One Stop Shopping from our Work Control Centre
Our friendly and knowledgeable customer service clerks handle a wide variety of calls ranging from emergency and regular repair work requests, billing enquiries and work order status. The customer service team receives verbal and electronic requests from the community and initiates work order or service request. The Work Control Centre will schedule your request with the appropriate service team for action.
Our staff also utilize the two-way radio and beeper system which enables trades staff and building mechanics to provide prompt service to the University community when emergency repairs and maintenance are needed. The system also facilitates the successful and timely transport of personnel and materials to job sites.
This team performs the following functions:
- Arranges service interruptions and utility shutdowns.
- Processes work orders, work requests and payroll information.
- Provides clerical support and administer budgets for the University's Capital/Renovation Projects and the University's Colleges maintenance and repair work.
In case of:
- Elevator out of service
- Power outages
- Outdoor hazards such ice or major pothole
- Spills or other safety issues
We encourage you to contact the Work Control Centre for all emergencies, service requests and enquiries.
- Phone - 22401
- Web - Service Request
- Fax - 58218 or 416-650-8218
- Mail - Physical Resources Building, 1066
Never worry about duplicating a call. Hearing about an emergency several times is better than not at all.
Hours of Operation
7am to 4 pm, Monday to Friday.
Urgent calls outside of regular office hours should be directed to Security Services at 416-650-8000 (or campus phone extn. 58000).