Research financial services
Research Financial Services
provides financial services and advice to the research community with respect to
external and internal research grants and contracts. Our mission is to provide
efficient, effective and timely financial administration of all research
funding, thereby minimizing the university's exposure to financial risk.
How can we help you?
The Research Financial Services team can ...
- Provide access to your research funds
- Guide you through eReports for viewing your grant expenditures
- Assist you in completing forms to claim expenses or pay for supplies,
equipment and staff
- Counsel you regarding research related university policies
- Interpret funding agency regulations and liaise with funding agencies
- Determine appropriate procedures for certain financial tasks
- Prepare financial reports for PI approval and submit to funding agency
- Coordinate external agency audits
Contact us at any time by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone at extension
20232, or visit the Research
Financial Services Staff Directory.
Researchers can obtain information within their Faculty from their Faculty
||PDF files require Adobe Reader 7.0 or higher.
||DOC files require Microsoft Word 2003 or higher.