Welcome to Frank Cosentino's home page
Frank teaches sport history and history of Physical education courses at York
University in North York Ontario, Canada. Some of the books that he has written and the
publishers from which you can order them are:
- Not Bad, Eh? Burnstown: General Store Publishing House, (I
main street, Burnstown, Ontario, K0J 1G0) 1990.
- The Renfrew Millionaires: The Valley Boys of Winter, 1910.
Burnstown: General Store Publishing House. 1990
- A Passing Game, A History of the CFL, Winnipeg: Bain and Cox,
73 Furby St, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3C 2A2, 1995
- Almonte's Brothers of the Wind: R.Tait McKenzie and James Naismith.
Burnstown: General Store Publishing House, 1996
- Almonte: Silent Praise. Box 316 Eganville,
Ontario. K0J 1T0. November 2000.
Biography of Juan Nepomuceno Almonte, a Mexican, after whom the town of Almonte in the
Ottawa Valley is named. It is set in the period 1803 - 1869 and gives a good picture
of events occurring in Canada, United States and Mexico during that period. It is
available at $12.95.
You can reach me at Frankc@yorku.ca
Return to York Homepage