Guidelines, Policies & Forms
For further information about individual research areas or to identify potential supervisors, start here.
To discuss possible research projects, contact the professors of interest directly.
For further information about the graduate program, or to discuss qualifications, financial aspects, application details, etc.
- Download the Chemistry Graduate Calendar (PDF) for detailed information
- E-mail the Chemistry Graduate Program Assistant, Sindy Mahal for any general inquiries
- E-mail the Graduate Program Director, Philip Johnson for questions related to funding, areas of research, admission requirements
- Visit the Chemistry area of the Faculty of Graduate Studies web site
- Faculty of Graduate Studies Regulations and forms
- Visit the Faculty of Graduate Studies web site
- Visit the Centre for Atmospheric Chemistry web site
- Visit the Centre for Research in Biomolecular Interactions web site
- Visit the Centre for Research in Mass Spectrometry web site
- Contact us by email / mail / telephone / FAX