Employment of former MAs:
|Search by Last Name|
Dr Magda Fahrni
- (Supervisor: Bettina Bradbury) Under Reconstruction: The Family and the Public in Postwar Montréal, 1944-1949
- Current Employment: Professeure, département d’histoire, Université du Québec à Montréal
Dr Barry Glen Ferguson
- (Supervisor: Ramsay Cook) The New Political Economy and Canadian Liberal Democratic Thought : Queen’s University, 1890-1925.
- Current Employment: Professor, Department of History, Associate Dean of Arts, University of Manitoba
Dr Ruth A. Frager
- (Supervisor: Irving Abella) Uncloaking Vested Interests: Class, Ethnicity, and Gender in the Jewish Labour Movement of Toronto, 1900-1939
- Current Employment:: Associate Professor, Department of History, McMaster University
R. Douglas Francis
- (Supervisor: Ramsay Cook) Frank H. Underhill: Canadian Intellectual.
- Current Employment: Professor, Department of History, University of Calgary
Dr Christopher J. Frank
- (Supervisor: Douglas Hay), “Constitutional Law versus Justices’ Justice”: English Trade Unions, Lawyers and the Magistracy, 1842-1862
- Current Employment :Assistant Professor, Department of History, University of Manitoba
Dr Brian J. Fraser
- (Supervisor: Ramsay Cook), ‘The Christianization of Our Civilization’: Presbyterian Reformers and the Defence of a Protestant Canada, 1875-1914.
- Current Employment: Dean of St Andrew’s Hall and Associate Professor of Church History, Vancouver School of Theology