Employment of former MAs:
|Search by Last Name|
Dr Robin Ganev
- (Supervisor: Jeanette Neeson) Popular Ballads and Rural Identity in Britain, 1700-1830
- Current Employment: Assistant Professor, Department of History, University of Regina.
- (Supervisor : Ramsay Cook) La droite intellectuelle québécoise et la Révolution tranquille, 1956-1966.
- Current Employment: Curator, Political history, Canadian Museum of Civilization/Conservateur en histoire politique canadienne, Musée canadien des civilisations
Dr Richard Gilmour
- (Supervisor: Marc Egnal) Imagined Bodies and Imagined Selves': Cultural Transgression, 'Unredeemed' Captives and the Development of American Identity in Colonial North America, 1520-1763
- Current Employment: Independent Researcher
Dr Larry A. Glassford
- (Supervisor: Michiel Horn) Canadian Conservatism in Crisis: A Study of the Federal Conservative Party During the R. B. Bennett Years, 1927-1938
- Current Employment: Professor, Faculty of Education, University of Windsor
Dr. Sarah Glassford
• (Supervisor: H. Nelles) Marching As To War: The Canadian Red Cross
Dr Jamie Glazov
- (Supervisor Jack L. Granatstein) Canadian Policy Toward Nikita Khrushchev’s Soviet Union
- Current Employment: Managing Editor of Frontpagemag.com
Dr. Laura Godsoe
- (Supervisor: William Irvine) 'Pour la grandeur de la patrie et nous mêmes.' Reading Women's Colonial Work in the Pages of the Women's Press in France, 1870-1914
Dr Christine Grandy
- (Supervisor Stephen Brooke) Truly She loves No Other Class, Nationalism and Desire in Popular British Culture, 1914-1939
Dr Janet Jarme Green
- (Supervisor: Paul Stevens) Government and Wildlife Preservation, 1885-1922: The Emergence of a Protective Policy
- Current Employment:
Dr Michele Green
- (Supervisor: S. Eisen) Sympathy, Self-Interest, And The Revision of Benthamism: The Development Of John Stuart Mill’s Moral And Social Philosophy, 1826-1840
Dr Allan Greer
- (Supervisor: T.J.A. Le Goff) Habitants of the Lower Richelieu: Rural Society in Three Quebec Parishes, 1740-1840.
- Current Employment: Professor of History at the University of Toronto.
Dr. Aitana Guia-Conca
- (Supervisor: Adrian Shubert) Deepening Democracy: The Muslim Struggle for Civil Rights and Belonging in Spain Since 1975