This graduate program offers cutting edge innovation and foundational values for nurses who want to be the leaders, educators, and advanced nurse practitioners of tomorrow.
The program integrates human science and relational principles with theoretical knowledge on transformational and organizational leadership, caring and narrative pedagogies, global and local policy, and human health experiences.
The program will provide you with a solid foundation of research skills and an ability to critically analyze and contribute to life-enhancing change in the health care system, including through study in the field of Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioner.
- FGS is accepting applications for the Graduate Development Fund, Research Costs Fund, and CGS Program Master's Competition. More
- DEADLINE for MScN Application is January 16, 2013 for September 2013. Click here to apply
- Important Dates for Graduate Students
- Attention: For all MScN students who have enrolled in the Practicum Course 5400 MUST submit the proposal 3 months prior to the term start date and complete the Practicum Clinical Preparedness Permit prior the start date of the practicum
- MScN - alternate admission
New program helps meet Ontario's nursing needs
From YFile - Oct 7 2010
- GS News & Events click here
- Graduate Researach Association of Students in Public Health
- June 2013 Convocation tentative schedule is now posted online. The detailed schedule of ceremonies will be posted on the convocation website at a later time. For more information, please visit http://www.yorku.ca/mygrad/
- The MScN program cordially invites you to a gathering to celebrate your graduation with fellow students, faculty and alumni. For more information click here