York's executive-style Master of Public Policy, Administration and Law (MPPAL) is an interdisciplinary program designed to provide you with the skills needed for effective public administration and public policy analysis, with an emphasis on the themes of constitutional and administrative law and social justice.
It draws on the strengths of faculty from across York University, including the Faculty of Liberal Arts & Professional Studies, Glendon College, Osgoode Hall Law School and Environmental Studies.
The MPPAL is offered as a part-time executive or professional development program, allowing you to pursue a degree and enhance your career prospects while continuing to work full-time.
York's MPPAL will provide you with the competencies and professional opportunities that a graduate degree brings, as well as prepare you to be an influential voice in your chosen career.
Please read the welcome message from the Graduate Program Director.
The Masters of Public Policy, Administration and Law information sessions provide an overview of the MPPAL program.
The application deadline to apply is January 21, 2015. Apply now online.
- Program Reviews and Public Safety - by Dan Cohn, Lorne Foster and Ian Greene
- Balancing Competing Human Rights Project - by Lorne Foster and Lesley Jacobs
- Canadians can't take prosperity for granted, says Bob Rae
- The CCMARD Project by Lorne Foster
- MPPAL Student Association Events
- IPAC Article - The development of leadership by Ian Greene
- Course Schedules
- Education for good governance: Yfile
- Alan Tonks Presentation Photos