The Faculty of Graduate Studies provides support for international graduate students who have joined York to pursue a graduate degree. In close association with York International, we strive to to enrich the educational experiences of international graduate students, including those who are coming to York University as exchange and/or visiting students. Apart from offering various academic and financial supports necessary to smooth out the transition of international students, FGS also seeks to ensure that international students succeed in their academic endeavors. We invite you to browse through our web site, including this section, to become familiar with our services and other resources we offer.
- The Faculty of Graduate Studies has put together an online handbook for new International Graduate Students. A downloadable version, in Adobe .pdf format, is also available for offline consultation.
- York International (200 York Lanes) maintains a web page specifically for Visiting International Graduate Student Scholars to York University.
- The Government of Canada makes financial Awards available for Non–Canadians studying/researching and teaching in Canadian post–secondary institutions.
- The Government of Canada also has a website on Scholarships and other information through the Council of Members of Education, Canada.
- The Faculty of Graduate Studies also makes financial Awards available for Non–Canadians studying here at York University.
For more information, or to have any questions you may have answered, contact the York International Office:
200 York Lanes, Telepone: 416–736–5177
This page is under development as part of our website modernization project