CRNE Preparation Workshop
Increase your confidence and chances of passing the CRNE
There are hundreds of prep courses out there but none like this one. Our Students overwhelmingly recommend the course to other students.
For two days, you will get the individualized attention and coaching you need from Nursing Professors Pat Bradley & Anne Crozier.
What the CRNE workshop covers:
- A mock exam based very closely on the CRNE
- Tips when writing the CRNE and learning medications, laboratory results and diagnostic tests in the context of the CRNE
- Numerous sample CRNE style questions to demonstrate and provide practice exam taking strategies
- Review of the CRNE structure, how to answer critical thinking questions, how to organize study time and content to prepare for the CRNE
- Help participants prepare for the CRNE writing day
- One on one mentoring by the faculty
Learn the proper techniques and skills to get the results you want.
Spaces are limited and are on a first-come basis. Ease your mind. Sign up with HLLN today.
Day 1 - April 7th, and
Day 2 - April 9th, 2014
Two full days in-class sessions.
Per person Price: $300.00 plus 13% HST for a total of $339.00
Guarantee your spot with a Deposit of $100 with final payment due 21
day's prior to starting date.
(Registrations are accepted up to and including the first day of the course, please call and add your name to the list )
Please call for more information about the program.
416-736-2100 ext: 22170