Experiential Education (EE) is defined as a pedagogical approach that affords students the opportunity to apply theory to a concrete experience in a manner that advances the learning outcomes of a course or program. These learning experiences can occur either within a classroom or within the community and serve as a means by which students can reflect upon their learning, and potentially acquire a deeper understanding of their subject matter.
Community Partner Collaborative Projects Available For...
- Discussion Paper
- EE Business Case (Rhonda Lenton)
- EE Strategy Open Forum Y-file Article
- EE a Strategic Priority at York ::: 2013 Academic Innovation Celebration
- Experiential education gives students an edge
EE Partners @ York
- Teaching Commons
- Community Engagement Centre
- Faculty of Health EE Team
- York International
- Career Centre