- Yorku.ca E-mail Address.
Your yorku.ca e-mail account comes with a disk quota of 20 MB. You can access your York mail using various e-mailapplications; or you can use York's Web-based e-mail program called MyMail. MyMail is accessible from any Web browser.
If you don't yet have a yorku.ca e-mail address, have your faculty/department administrator or computer coordinator e-mail email@example.com to request an e-mail account on your behalf. The request must include your full name and your employee number.
Read more about obtaining and using your York University Email Account.
- You will need a Passport York account to fully participate as a trusted member of the York University community. To set up your Passport York account, please speak with your department administrator and visit: www.yorku.ca/computing/facultystaff/accounts/passportyork.html
Your Passport York account will give you access to many services including:
- Course websites will be accessible using your Passport York account
- Manage My Services: tool used to activate other accounts such as High speed modem
- Classroom Equipment Ordering System
- Lotus Notes E-mail and Calendaring: Lotus Notes is the faculty's e-mail, calendaring and organizational software suite available to those faculty and staff located on campus.