Find Outlines Help
Instructions for finding course outlines
- How to find course outlines (video: 1 min 45 sec)
- Go to the “York Courses Web site” page: https://w2prod.sis.yorku.ca/Apps/WebObjects/cdm and select one of the “Search Current Courses By ….” links.
- If selected; BY SUBJECT; choose the session and subject, then click Search Courses:
- Once you get to the Current Courses Search Results listing select the Course Schedule link for the particular course you are interested in.
- In the Notes/Additional Fee area, Click on the Course Web site link provided.
- Once at the Course Web site Welcome Page, the Course Outline link will be available on the left side bar.
- Once selected, Course Outline for the selected course will open in a new window/tab.