- The print system uses the YU card and not the Library Print Card.
- You may add money to your card online or go to the YU-card Office (9 am – 4 pm) located in Room 200 WSC.
- You will also be able to use the card dispenser/loader located in Scott Library or WSC to add money to your YU card.
How to print:
- Login to workstation.
- Select print from the application you are using.
- After clicking ‘ok’ to print a pop-up window will appear.
- In the pop-up window enter your Passport York username and password and click on ‘Sign in’.
- The print job you submitted will appear with the number of pages and cost.
- Click on the empty box next to the print job.
- Now click on ‘Pay at Station’.
How to release Print job:
Pick up your print job at the printer.
- Go to release station and enter your Passport York username and password.
- The jobs you have submitted will show up on the screen.
- Click and highlight the jobs you want to print
- The total cost will show at the bottom.
- Click on ‘Continue’
- ‘Swipe YU card’ will flash. Swipe your card.
- Click on ‘Pay and Print’ to complete. (Money will not be deducted until you click on ‘Pay and Print’).
- Click ‘Cancel’ button to finish