WORD 2010 for Hebrew
- To open WORD, doubleclick on the icon for Microsoft WORD
- In the bottom right hand corner of the screen, click on EN in the small menu bar, and select "Hebrew" as the Input Method Editor.
- From the upper horizontal menu bar, click in the "Font" size box, and enlarge the font to at least 16 or 18 in order to display the Hebrew characters properly.
- Also in the upper horizontal menu bar, click on "Align right" to ensure that the characters will move from right to left as you type.
- You may save your document to a USB key or to the "MLC X or F" drive on the York server.
- To exit the program, click on the small X in the upper right corner of the screen. When you exit WORD 2010, the program is set to default back to English, so you will need to reset for Hebrew each time you open WORD.