LA&PS Continuing Education Conference, Event Planning & Support Services
Providing conference planning and coordination for corporate clients, faculties and associations.
Benefit from their extensive experience: they provide information on venue and logistics, catering and risk management, as well as management and administration services.
Comprehensive services include:
- assistance with proposal development and securing financial support for conferences;
- budget development and management, and financial reporting;
- conference promotion (print, electronic and Internet-based formats);
- conference website development and maintenance;
- coordination of Call for Papers,
- program development and logistics;
- sponsorship and exhibition arrangements;
- registration services;
- risk management;
- preparation of all collateral materials (e.g., packages for delegates, conference signage, a conference program, delegate list, etc.);
- provision and management of staff, student and volunteer resources required for conference delivery; and;
- arrangement for tours, excursions and social events associated with the conference.
- considerable experience and demonstrated expertise in cost-recovery and revenue-generating conference delivery models;
- expertise in communications and conference promotion;
- a secure, online e-commerce registration system;
- comprehensive conference program and financial management and reporting;
- highly skilled management of planning and logistics coordination, and;
- a team of conference staff resources (including York University staff, students and volunteers).
Atkinson College, 122B
90 Pond Road
Phone: (416) 736-5616
Fax: (416) 650-8042
For more information, please visit the DCE website.