Resource LibraryThe Resource Library contains a current collection of books, articles, and reference materials on: qualitative methods: focus groups, discourse analysis, narrative inquiry, interviewing, visual sociology.
* qualitative research in the Sociology of Education and Social Psychology
* biographies, autobiographies, and life history narratives
* writing resources
* dissertation and writing style guides
* research and grant proposal preparation
* qualitative dissertations
The bibliography can be viewed in HTML or as a PDF.
The annotated bibliography is available in PDF only.