All students who are planning to graduate with an undergraduate degree must satisfy all the requirements of their program, degree and minimum grade point averages.
Minimum Requirements Bachelor Degree
- 90 credits successfully completed.
- As specified, all program (major) and degree requirements successfully satisfied.
- BA – minimum cumulative grade point average 4.0.
- BAS, BDEM, BHRM, BPA – minimum cumulative and major grade point averages 5.0.
- Apply to graduate by deadline.
Minimum Requirements Honours Degree
- 120 credits successfully completed.
- As specified all program (major and minor) and degree requirements successfully satisfied.
- BA, iBA, BSW – minimum cumulative grade point average 5.0.
- BAS, BDEM, BHRM, BPA – minimum cumulative grade point average 5.0 and major grade point average 5.5.
- As specified, all certificate requirements successfully completed.
- Minimum cumulative grade point average satisfied.
- Concurrent certificate – degree requirements also satisfied and application for graduation submitted.
- Stand alone certificate apply to graduate by deadline.
Graduation/Convocation Information and applications:
Please visit www.yorku.ca/mygrad/