At the centre you will find:
- Information about the program courses, requirement, faculty, etc.
- A (modest but quickly expanding) library of writing-related texts: grammar books, style guides, dictionaries, etc.
- A database of print and electronic resources about writing as a profession (ex: freelance writing, publishing industry, etc.)
- An annoteated bibliography of books, websites and organizations related to the craft of writing
- Help on starting a portfolio of your work
Come to the centre and meet the senior students who will share their hard earned wisdom
Location: South 311 Ross Building
Phone: 416.736.2100 ext. 33836