"Our purpose is to build community by upholding the values of York University, through support and accountability programming in order to positively impact the student experience".
The Office of Student Conflict Resolution (OSCR) is committed to fostering student success by upholding the behavioural expectations outlined in the Code of Student Rights & Responsibilities. OSCR strives to build community by embodying the values of civility, diversity, equity and respect through provision of services such as advice, referrals, education, alternative dispute resolution/dialogue processes, Local Adjudication and the University Tribunal process. OSCR also supports students, parent/guardians and the community in its role as a University liaison in the management of critical incident cases.
Students are asked to engage OSCR through social media and respond to the following questions:
- What does it mean to you to be a citizen of York University?
- Why do you think it is important for all students to be well versed about the community standards of York University?
- Tell us which York values relate to your personal situation.
© Music by: Adam Kapit. Ernie Lake. Scott P. Schreer, B. Freeplaymusic. 2010. Electronic Grooves Volume 2. Breezy Street.
- OSCR Website: www.yorku.ca/oscr
- CSRR: www.yorku.ca/oscr/pdfs/CodeofRightsandResponsibilities.pdf
- Twitter: @OSCRYUPST
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/OSCRYUPeerSupport
- Residence Life "Get Involved" Section: reslife.scld.yorku.ca/get-involved/
Office of Student Community Relations
Telephone: (416) 736-5231
Location: W128 Bennett Centre for Student Services
A division of Students