How to Order and Get Started
- Fill out the CourseKit Order Form.
- Fill out a Source Information Form. Alternatively, if you prefer, you may Email us with a list of complete bibliographic information for all material to be included in the final course kit: author(s), editor(s), publisher, year of publication, ISBN (for books), ISSN (for journals), the pages you are requesting, and, for books, the total number of pages in the book.
- Library On-line Subscription List Resource Tool
- Supply the photocopies of all new material and we will do the rest!
- Course Kit Order Form (PDF) - Requires Adobe Reader
- Copyright Information Form (XLS) - Requires Miscrosoft Excel
- We strive to have the Course Kits available before the term starts. Most copyright permissions can be processed in 3-8 weeks. We have established our deadlines so that we can obtain permission for as many of your selections as possible.
- We request that all materials be submitted at least 8 weeks prior to the start date of the course. Please contact the Copyright Clearance Centre to find out the submission date for the current term.
- If you are appointed to your course after the submission date we will work with you to ensure that the materials are compiled quickly. We will keep you informed on the copyright and production status of your course kit so that revisions can be made to meet your deadlines.
- Please note that permissions are cleared for all copyrighted items in Each Course Kit Every term in compliance with Canadian copyright law.
- For information on the copying guidelines at York University, please see: http://copyright.info.yorku.ca/