Why Course Kits?
Course Kits provide easy, affordable access to current and classic works. You decide what to include: course syllabus, original material, course and lab notes, review questions, journal articles, chapters from books, or even an out-of-print book. With Course Kits, it reduces the need to purchase several textbooks. Students get a customized solution on a smaller budget.
- Thorough knowledge of copyright, providing help in the creation of course kits, handouts, and on line materials
- One on one contact with experienced Course Kit staff, ensuring that your needs are met
- Notification if the cost of permissions will be excessive or if the publisher refuses permission to copy the material you have submitted
- One complimentary desk copy for every tutorial/section
- Table of contents with page references
- Citations for each reading
- Custom printing and binding options including colour printing, customized tabs, coloured sheets and cerlox, spiral and perfect binding.
- Every effort is made to produce kits efficiently to keep costs down. Course Kits are printed right on campus, produced “on demand” to reduce waste and replenished every 24 to 48 hours.
- Course kits produced on campus and are carbon neutral!
- One-stop shopping for all course needs
- Convenient hours, including weekends and evenings
- High quality course materials with attractive, durable covers printed clearly with the course name and number and the name of the course director
- No waiting for library reserve materials to become available