The new Lyreco Canada Inc. paper agreement was awarded based on favourable terms overall cost reduction of up to 28% over previous established pricing plus access too many more environmentally friendly products, such as 30%, 50% and 100% post recycled copy paper to further support York’s commitment to sustainability.
Printing Services is filling in the gaps in service when you do not require a full carton of paper or find yourself suddenly out of paper or when you need small amounts of coloured papers - WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU!
Lyreco provides next-day delivery to all locations (for orders placed by 3:30 p.m.) All items must be full cartons. If you wish to have 'pink' and 'yellow' paper- letter size- a carton is 5000 sheets (10 packages). To obtain smaller quantities, any item can be picked up from Printing Services in packages of 500 sheets. Delivery is also available. Visit www.yorku.ca/printingservices.
Contact Printing Services for:
- Individual packages of paper
- Last minute and rush requirements
- A wide selection of papers, including recycled
- To place paper orders internally, a quick order form is available, listing your contact information, budget number, and papers needed. The form is available in PDF format and hard copies are available. Delivery is available at no charge on Keele campus, or through Mailing Services for Glendon campus.
- For more information or to order paper directly from Printing Services, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or contact Procurement services www.yorku.ca/procurement for information regarding the Lyreco contract.
- It is important that the entire community purchase all of their standard white copy paper from Lyreco directly or through Printing Services in order to retain excellent pricing.
- Access Sm@rt Buy and utilize the punch out catalogue.