York University’s procurement function is performed in an open, fair and transparent manner where goods and services are procured in a competitive environment. Procurement Services goal is to ensure all transactions yield the optimal benefit to the University.
The University is committed to promoting the values of sustainability and social responsibility. To the degree possible, the University shall incorporate sustainability standards into its procurement practices, and give favorable consideration in its evaluation process to those goods and services which reflect this commitment to sustainability or broader social responsibility.
The information on this site is to inform and assist you when conducting business with the University.
Information for Vendors and External Contracts
- Campus Maps
- Credit Application/Verification Requests from External Organizations
- Competitive Bids
- Contact Us
- Direct Deposit Information
- Importing Instructions for Vendors
- Standard Terms & Conditions (PDF)
- Architects (PDF)
- Architects - Accessibility (PDF)
- Architects - Code and Life Safety (PDF)
- Engineering Services - Elevating Devices (PDF)
- Engineers - Building Envelope (PDF)
- Engineers - Electrical (PDF)
- Engineers - Mechanical (PDF)
- Engineers - Structural (PDF)
- General Contractor - up to $50K (PDF)
- General Contractor - $50K to $1M (PDF)
- Paving and Asphalt Contractors (PDF)
- Roof Repair Contractor (PDF)