Best in Class Photo Competition
York University spirit can be found in every corner of the campus including the classroom. York University Professors are invited to encourage their students to wear Red & White or York gear to class during the period of Thursday, March 20th to Wednesday, March 26th, 2014. Submit the photo for a chance to win coffee service for the entire class.
- All students in the photograph must be in York gear OR in Red & White
- The Professor must also be in either York gear OR Red & White
- The photo must be taken during the during the period of Thursday, March 20th to Wednesday, March 26th
- Photo specifications: jpeg format, resolution 300DPI and no bigger than 5MB
- The email must contain the following information: Professorís name, name of the course
- Photo must be received no later than March 26, 2014 at 4:00pm EST.
- By submitting the photo, the participants authorize York University and/or their delegates to use these images. They may use this material in any format, with intentional or unintentional alterations, and use for the purpose of illustration, publicity, advertising, promotion, recruitment, and/or publication of any product or service for the university for any period of time.
- Participation in the contest is strictly voluntarily.
All submissions will be judged by a committee made up of York students, faculty & staff. The winner will be announced on April 2, 2014 and the photo will be featured in Y-File.
Coffee delivery to your class.
No purchase necessary. Some restrictions apply. Contest starts at 8:00am on March 20, 2014 and closes on March 26, 2014 at 4pm EST. Complete contest rules and regulations available at http://www.yorku.ca/redwhite/competitions/bestinclass/rules. Open to all faculty and students at York University who are in good standing who are legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, who are age of majority or older. The approximate retail value of the Prize is $300.00 CAD. The odds of winning the Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.