Yorku spirit photo competition
York University is looking for individuals or groups that have captured their York U Spirit in a photograph. Participants are encouraged to wear Red & White or York gear in the photo. Submit a photo for a chance to win some great prizes!
Submit your photos!
- All the participants in the photograph must be current students, faculty or staff.
- The participants must be in York gear OR wearing Red & White
- The photo must be taken on March 26, 2014
- Photo specifications: jpeg format, resolution 300DPI and no bigger than 5MB
- The email must contain the following information: the name of the individual or group or submitted using Instagram or Twitter and tagged with #YUSpiritPhoto
- Photo must be received no later than March 27, 2014 at 4pm.
- By submitting the photo, the participants authorize York University and/or their delegates to use these images. They may use this material in any format, with intentional or unintentional alterations, and use for the purpose of illustration, publicity, advertising, promotion, recruitment, and/or publication of any product or service for the university for any period of time.
- Participation in the contest is strictly voluntarily.
All submissions will be judged by a committee made up of York students, faculty & staff. The winners will be announced on April 2, 2014 and will be featured in y-file.
For each category in Students and Faculty: Coffee & treats for the winners
No purchase necessary. Some restrictions apply. Contest starts at 8:30am on March 26, 2014 and closes on March 27, 2014 at 4pm EST. Complete contest rules and regulations available at http://www.yorku.ca/redwhite/competitions/yorkuspirit/rules. Open to all faculty, staff and students at York University who are in good standing and who are legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, who are age of majority or older. The approximate retail value of the Prize is $75.00 CAD. The odds of winning the Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.