The Division of the Vice-President Research & Innovation (VPRI) is institutionally responsible for York University's strategic research planning.
The division also provides research services for faculty members, promotes a sustainable research environment, and communicates the results and impact of York's research.
The division includes the Office of the VPRI, the Office of Research Services (ORS), university-wide Organized Research Units (ORUs), and services such as technology transfer and research ethics.
Other research-related units at York:
- Research Services
- Research Ethics
- Knowledge Mobilization Unit
- Technology Transfer
- Research Accounting (RA)
- Faculty Research Officers
- Academic Policy, Planning and Research Committee (APPRC)
- University Information Technology (UIT)
- Advanced Broadband Enabled Learning (ABEL)
- ResearchImpact, Canada’s knowledge mobilization network, founded by York University and the University of Victoria.