- Regional Municipality of York
- York Region District School Board
- United Way of York Region
- University of Victoria
- Office of Community Based Research
- Memorial University
- Leslie Harris Centre
- University of Saskatchewan
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC)
- Canadian Institute of Health Research (CIHR)
KM's collaborative approach has resulted in over 105 projects and over 140 graduate students.
KM has provided support for many large-scale social science and humanities grants, as well as natural science, engineering and health science applications for policy and practice relevant research
KM partners include community organizations in the York Region as well as many Canadian organizations. Ask what KM can do for your organization.