Work in Research at York University
The job openings listed below are research-related contract positions attached to either York's research centres or major research projects within the Office of the Vice-President Research & Innovation.
Each position description contains specific criteria and deadlines. To apply, refer to each .pdf file and follow the instructions.
Only resumes solicited in response to a specific job posting will be considered.
ORU Directorship Opportunities:
- Tubman Institute Coordinator
- COH Office Assistant
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Employment Standards Enforcement
- Project Coordinator, Canadian Forum on Civil Justice
- Academic Director, York University Statistics Canada Research Data Centre
- Research Associate, Department of Chemistry and Centre for Research in Mass Spectrometry (CRMS)