- Find out what areas you should be considering when planning for retirement. Discuss retirement concerns and develop strategies to address them.
- Get feedback from an impartial person on general or specific retirement plans.
- Discuss available options e.g. timing of retirement and retirement options.
- Find out where to go on or off campus for various pieces of your retirement planning information.
- Discuss lifestyle concerns e.g. activities in retirement, housing, eldercare.
- Obtain OAS, CPP forms
- Obtain a listing of recommended fee-for-service financial planners.
- Find out how to become a member of YURA (York University Retirees Association) and the benefits of joining.
- Double-check to make sure you are on the right path with your retirement planning.
To make an appointment for either the Keele St. campus or Glendon, call Pension & Benefits at 27572 or fill out the online appointment form.