- Find out what areas you should be considering when planning for retirement. Discuss retirement concerns and develop strategies to address them.
- Get feedback from an impartial person on general or specific retirement plans.
- Discuss available options e.g. timing of retirement and retirement options.
- Find out where to go on or off campus for various pieces of your retirement planning information.
- Discuss lifestyle concerns e.g. activities in retirement, housing, eldercare.
- Obtain OAS, CPP forms
- Obtain a listing of recommended fee-for-service financial planners.
- Find out how to become a member of YURA (York University Retirees Association) and the benefits of joining.
- Double-check to make sure you are on the right path with your retirement planning.
To make an appointment for either the Keele St. campus or Glendon, call the Retirement Planning Centre at 66228 or fill out the online appointment form.