A new ride for the new school year
Beginning September 20, Brampton Transit's Züm Bus Rapid Transit service begins running along Queen Street from downtown Brampton to York University.
Heres how Züm improves your daily ride:
- Limited stops: Unlike conventional transit routes, Züm has limited stops that are further apart reducing travel time.
- Frequency: Züm runs every 7.5 minutes during rush hours and every 15 minutes during the rest of the day. Brampton Transit is also increasing the frequency of its conventional routes that connect to the Züm Queen Street line.
- Reliability: Züm vehicles are equipped with technology that can influence traffic signals ensuring they stay on schedule, even in mixed traffic.
- Advanced communication: Real-time schedule information is posted at all Züm station stops and transit terminals so youll always know when your next üm vehicle will arrive. You can also surf and text for real-time schedule information.
- Seamless integration: Since Züm doesnt operate separately from Brampton Transits conventional service, youll be able to move between the two services with ease. And, the fare for Züm is the same as for Brampton Transit's conventional routes.
Click here for a map of the new Züm Queen Street line.
For updates, visit www.bramptontransit.com and follow Brampton Transit on Twitter @BTZum.
|PDF files require Adobe Reader 7.0 or higher.|