This page is not up to date. My new homepage can be found here.
I finished my PhD in 2015 at the Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest, Hungary. Currently I am a postdoc at Kurt Gödel Research Center of the University of Vienna, my supervisor is Benjamin Miller. I am interested in descriptive set theory, measure theory and large groups. E-mail: vidnyanszkyz_at_gmail_dot_com
11. S. Todorcevic, ZV:
A complexity problem for Borel graphs, submitted.
10. P. Komjath, I. Leader, P. A. Russell, S. Shelah, D. T. Soukup, ZV: Infinite monochromatic sumsets for colourings of the reals, submitted.
9. U. Darji, K. Kalina, V. Kiss, M. Elekes, ZV: The structure of random homeomorphisms, submitted.
8. U. Darji, K. Kalina, V. Kiss, M. Elekes, ZV: The structure of random automorphisms, submitted.
7. B. Farkas, Y. Khomskii, ZV: Almost disjoint refinements and mixing reals,
accepted to Fundamenta Mathematicae.
6. M. Elekes, ZV: Characterization of order types of pointwise linearly ordered families of Baire class 1 functions,
Advances in Mathematics 307 (2017), 559–597.
5. M. Elekes, ZV: Naively Haar null sets in Polish groups,
Journal of Mathematical Analysis and its Applications 446 (2017), 193–200.
4. M. Elekes, V. Kiss, ZV: Ranks on the Baire class \xi functions,
Transactions of the American Mathematical Society 368 (2016), no. 11, 8111–8143.
3. V. Kiss, ZV: Unions of regular polygons with large perimeter-to-area ratio,
Discrete and Computational Geometry 53 (2015), no. 4, 878–889.
2. M. Elekes, ZV: Haar null sets without G_\delta hulls,
Israel Journal of Mathematics 209 (2015), no. 1, 199–214.
1. ZV: Transfinite inductions producing coanalytic sets,
Fundamenta Mathematicae 224 (2014), 155–174.