I finished my PhD in 2015 at the Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest, Hungary. Currently I am a postdoctoral visitor at York University and University of Toronto. My postdoc supervisor is Juris Steprans. I am interested in descriptive set theory, measure theory and large groups. E-mail: vidnyanszkyz_at_gmail_dot_com
1. ZV: Transfinite inductions producing coanalytic sets,
Fundamenta Mathematicae 224 (2014), 155–174.
2. M. Elekes, ZV: Haar null sets without G_\delta hulls,
Israel Journal of Mathematics 209 (2015), no. 1, 199–214.
3. V. Kiss, ZV: Unions of regular polygons with large perimeter-to-area ratio,
Discrete and Computational Geometry 53 (2015), no. 4, 878–889.
4. M. Elekes, V. Kiss, ZV: Ranks on the Baire class \xi functions,
Transactions of the American Mathematical Society 368 (2016), no. 11, 8111–8143.
5. M. Elekes, ZV: Naively Haar null sets in Polish groups,
Journal of Mathematical Analysis and its Applications 446 (2017), 193–200.
6. M. Elekes, ZV: Characterization of order types of pointwise linearly ordered families of Baire class 1 functions,
Advances in Mathematics 307 (2017), 559–597.
7. B. Farkas, Y. Khomskii, ZV: Almost disjoint refinements and mixing reals,
accepted to Fundamenta Mathematicae.
8. ZV: Some examples of coanalytic sets, in preparation.
9. U. Darji, K. Kalina, V. Kiss, M. Elekes, ZV: The structure of random automorphisms, submitted.
10. U. Darji, K. Kalina, V. Kiss, M. Elekes, ZV: The structure of random homeomorphisms, submitted.
11. R. Carroy, Y. Pequignot, ZV: Topological embeddability among functions: order and chaos, in preparation.
SlidesThe size of conjugacy classes of automorphism groups, Descriptive Set Theory in Paris, 2015
Characterisation of order types representable by Baire class 1 functions, with extra slides! Workshop in set theory, Bedlewo, 2014
Borel hulls of Haar null sets, European Set Theory Conference, 2013, Mon St Benet. Most of the questions are answered here.
Coanalytic transfinite constructions Trends in Set Theory, 2012, Warsaw