Tips for Enhancing the Accessibility of this Website
This section provides suggestions for modifications you can make in your operating system and browser to help access York University's website. There is currently complete step-by-step accessibility modification instructions for the following via the Government of Ontario website (links below):
- Internet Explorer 6
- Internet Explorer 7
- Microsoft Windows
- Apple OSX
- Change text size: Make websites easier to view by making text larger and more readable.
- Change fonts: Change the font style for web pages you visit to make them more readable.
- Mouse pointer visibility: Helpful if you have trouble viewing the mouse pointer.
- Change colours: Learn how to change the text and background colours for web pages you visit to make them more readable.
- Magnify screen: If resizing text in your browser or operating system isnít an option, make webpages easier to view through magnification.
- Browse Out Loud: If you have trouble reading online, learn how to make your computer speak back to you.
Accessibility content © Queen's Printer for Ontario, 2011
On-Campus Service Disruptions
YorkU's Accessibility Hub is your online stop for accessibility on campus. The Accessibility Hub provides tools and resources to understand accessibility issues and your obligations to help York become more accessible for everyone.