Manager U: Managing Performance in a Skillful Way - (MUPRSW)
May 24, 2012, 1pm-4pm
Audience: Available to CPM managers enrolled in the Manager U Program.
This workshop is designed to provide managers with the knowledge and skills necessary to engage in difficult conversations with their employees.
In this session, participants will discuss:
- The importance of having a difficult conversation
- The challenges with having a difficult conversation
- Preparing for a performance conversation
- Focussing on performance, not personality, attitude or traits
- Reinforcing strengths and dealing with challenges in a positive manner
Please forward completed registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location:||280N York Lanes|
|Sponsor:||Learning & Organizational Development (L&OD)|
|Posted by:||Glenda Charlton|