In the Public Interest - The Law and Ethics of Investigative Journalism: conference
Oct 14, 2011, 8am-4:30pm
Join us for an original program featuring leading investigative journalists, media lawyers and academics from Canada, the US and the UK discussing the following questions:
• Are bloggers and tweeters “journalists”?
• Global warming or chill in defamation law?
• Are ethical standards enough to hold the media accountable?
• How far should we go to protect confidential sources?
• How effective is access to information?
To register and for more info, visit the Law & Ethics of Investigative Journalism Conference website.
|Location:||Moot Court, Osgoode Hall Law School|
|Sponsor:||Osgoode Hall Law School|
|Posted by:||Inbal Marcovitch|